This is a job opportunity for interested individuals at La Roche Nigeria Limited in Lagos. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Digital Marketing Executive.
This job is best suited for people that are trained in the field of media. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: 5 years.
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Media/Advertising
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Content Marketing Officer at Credpal (Available at Lagos)
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Accountant at Metro and Castle Ltd
- IT Administrator at Metro and Castle Limited
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
About La Roche Nigeria Limited
LA ROCHE EQUIPMENT NIGERIA LIMITED is incorporated in Nigeria and began its operation in 2004. It is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned “Societe La Roche Cotonou” which started its operation in 1979 and expanded its operation to Nigeria the largest economy in West Africa and one of the largest economies in Africa. LA ROCHE provides innovative solutions to many leading contracting companies in the region. Its product range fits a wide variety of projects, from low-cost housings to the most prestigious and technically-demanding towers and complex structures.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join La Roche Equipment! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s website, e-commerce and digital marketing strategy. Digital marketing strategies and online shop are extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with the Marketing Manager and commercial department to execute innovative strategies to achieve client objectives
- Utilize SEO methods to increase site traffic, measure web traffic to content
- Engage with customers to understand the overall concept of the campaigns, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Execute SEM (Google AdWords, Google Display and YouTube) ads
- Measure ROI and KPIs and generate reports from Google Analytics and other platforms upon requests
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Setup social media ads, monitor and optimize on the backend of the platforms, the website and the e-commerce (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn…)
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Document Ad campaigns in a ppt from A to Z to keep track of campaigns, dates, trackers, budget, and visuals
- Monitor the digital presence of competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- BSc. in Digital technologies or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 5+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels and e-commerce updates
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools, e-commerce and best practices
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not specified.