Donors/Members Relation Officer (DMRO) at Bible Society Of Nigeria (1 slot available)
Bible Society Of Nigeria is currently awaiting applications from qualified applicants in Nigeria, those who are interested in filling the available position of a Donors or Members Relation Officer (DMRO). The location for this particular job is at Lagos.
This job is best suited for individuals who have work experience in being a Public Relation or Communications Officer. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Donors/Members Relation Officer (DMRO)
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos.
- Job Field: PRO/Communications Officer
Other jobs like this you might like:
About the Bible Society of Nigeria
The Bible Society of Nigeria is a non-profit-making interdenominational Christian organization whose sole mission is to meet the scriptural needs of every Nigerian in general, Christian Churches and Confessions in particular and to help people interact with the word of God. BSN is not a Church and does not have bias for or against any particular Church denomination. We serve the Churches by providing the Bible which they need in their task of soul winning. We are partners with the Churches in fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- Using database on donors/members to delineate them into categories for effective management.
- Ensuring that donors and members are always updated with BSN programmes and developments of the organization.
- Ensuring donors/members receive related pecks as and when due.
- Maintain contacts with donors/members of the BSN on regular basis via monthly goodwill wishes, their birthdays, church anniversary, marriage anniversary, naming ceremonies of their children and soon, provided we are aware based on a deliberate effort to get such information.
- Essentially ensuring that members and donors become ambassadors of the organization through effective relationships.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Customer relations or similar role
- Minimum of First Degree or HND qualification in the Social Sciences or Humanities. Additional qualification and membership of a professional body will be added advantage.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work in a target driven environment.
- Strong command of spoken English and ability to write proposals and letters flawlessly.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and sound digital marketing.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to relate with Churches of all denominations.
Interested and qualified candidates who must be practicing Christians should send their updated CV and Application Letter in Word or PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
You may visit the Official Website below for more information about Bible Society of Nigeria: