Hobark International Limited (HIL) is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Drill Site Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Drill Site Manager
- Employment Type: Contract
- Location: Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark Group operating in the Oil and Gas Industry. Incorporated in 1998, the company started out as a staffing agency which supplied skilled personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry within Nigeria.
Growth and expansion led to diversification in a variety of services and the construction of offices in Port-Harcourt (Nigeria), Benin (Nigeria), Lagos (Nigeria), Houston (USA), London (UK), Calgary (Canada), Abidjan (Cote D’Ivoire), Libreville (Gabon) and Pointe-Noire (Congo). The corporate headquarters is located in Victoria Island, Lagos (Nigeria).
- Direct day to day operations on drilling, completion, workover and intervention operations.
- Manage rig contractor personnel and equipment to and from location.
- Provide accurate daily reports to superintendent.
- Maintain accurate cost control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent with minimum 15 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry or Higher National Diploma (HND) with related training and 15 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.