Hobark International Limited (HIL) is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Drilling Superintendent. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Drilling Superintendent
- Employment Type: Contract
- Location: Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark Group operating in the Oil and Gas Industry. Incorporated in 1998, the company started out as a staffing agency which supplied skilled personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry within Nigeria.
Growth and expansion led to diversification in a variety of services and the construction of offices in Port-Harcourt (Nigeria), Benin (Nigeria), Lagos (Nigeria), Houston (USA), London (UK), Calgary (Canada), Abidjan (Cote D’Ivoire), Libreville (Gabon) and Pointe-Noire (Congo). The corporate headquarters is located in Victoria Island, Lagos (Nigeria).
- Supervise all well operations – ensuring safe, reliable and efficient operations.
- Responsible for drilling rig intake and acceptance testing prior to start of well operations.
- Manage and oversee interface between drilling technical service providers and rig contractor.
- Review well engineering programs and ensure rig suitability for the safe and efficient delivery of all well objectives.
- Ensure statutory approvals for all well programs are in place prior to commencement of well operations.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or a Science discipline.
- IWCF Certification.
- 20+ years of relevant work experience in Well Engineering and Construction with an Operator.
- Operational experience in West Africa would be beneficial.
- Demonstrate commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental performance, his/her behavior is influential to others in the organization.
- Strong safety and operational leadership skills.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.