Driver at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Driver. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Driver
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Sector: Renewables & Environment
- Working Hours: Monday – Saturday; 9am – 6pm
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd is the most sought-after Human Resource Solution Provider with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing clients expectations through our three core offerings: Recruitment and Selection, Outsourcing, and Training and Development.
We offer a wide range of recruitment services through strategic talent acquisition & management procedures. Our aim is to attract, develop and deploy the best hands for various positions on behalf of our clients.
- Conveying staff to their respective destination via the most efficient routes.
- Driving safely and complying with road regulations at all times.
- Ensuring that companies’ documents remain confidential.
- Ensuring that the company car remains clean and well maintained.
- Check car oil, water and other parts on a daily basis.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Must have basic administrative experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an office environment.
- Valid driver’s licenses and/or driver’s permit
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Clear criminal record.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to drive with a clean driving record.
- Attractive salary
- Observe public holidays
- 21 days annual leave.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.