MacTay Consulting is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant positions of driver recruiters. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Driver Recruiter
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lekki and Ikeja, Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Technical Solutions Architect at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
- Intern / Volunteer at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
- We are seeking to hire a Driver Recruiter with excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate will conduct cold calls, hire based on referrals or utilize job boards to hire the best drivers. In addition, our ideal applicant must be familiar with using social media platforms to recruit or personal relationships.
- Before scheduling their orientation and road tests, you will pre-screen these applicants to ensure they fulfill all driver recruitment requirements and corporate standards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Find potential drivers (personal, corporate or Truck) who meet the company’s requirements.
- Pre-screen candidates.
- Inform applicants about our company’s operations and benefits.
- Schedule driver orientations and road tests ahead of time.
- Use social media sites and other search engines to generate leads.
- Create and manage referral or recruiting programs.
- Ensure that all hired employees are enrolled for the company’s benefits.
- Manage all employee complaints and grievances or affairs.
- Having a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources is a plus.
- Experience in sales or recruiting
- Experience in trucking or transportation.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Experience in recruiting drivers is a plus.
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Punctuality and professionalism.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Technical Skills
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date: 30th November, 2022.