This is a job opportunity with two openings available at Care Best Initiative (CBI) targeted towards interested individuals in Nigeria. Applicants are needed for the available position of an Education Assistant. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Education Assistant
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Qualification: BSc
- Work experience: 1 to 2 years
- Location: Yobe (Damaturu), Nigeria
- Job Field: Education
- Duration: 6 months (Could be extended)
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Care Best Initiative (CBI)
Care Best Initiative (CBI) is a fast-growing, woman-led, and youth-driven Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 2019 and presently operational in states within North-East, Nigeria. Our objectives are to save lives, alleviate the suffering of children, women, and other vulnerable people; and maintain human dignity during and in the aftermath of man-made crises and natural disasters; as well as to prevent and strengthen preparedness for the occurrence of such situations; and to promote the right of children, women and vulnerable people in the society. Our actions are multi-sectorial inclined, gender-sensitive, and socially inclusive.
- The Education Officer Assistant assists in providing professional technical, operational and administrative assistance throughout the programming process for education programs/projects within Damaturu from development planning to delivery of results, preparing, executing, managing and implementing a variety of technical and administrative program tasks to facilitate program development, implementation, program progress monitoring, evaluating and reporting.
- Support to program development and planning;
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results;
- Technical and operational support to program implementation;
- Networking and partnership building;
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
- B.Sc Education, Psychology, Sociology or other Social Science field is required.
- 1- 2 years of professional experience in social development planning and management in education and related areas
- Relevant experience in education and related areas, program/project development and management
- Fluency in English and Hausa
- Diversity and inclusion;
- Core competencies:
- Working with people;
- Drive for results.
- Formulating strategies and concepts;
- Applying technical expertise;
- Learning and researching;
- Planning and organizing.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
- Fashion Illustrator at Genesis Couture Limited
- HR / Account Manager at Genesis Couture Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive at La Roche Nigeria Limited
- Manager (Commercial Planning) at 9Mobile
- Specialist (Tax and Compliance) at 9Mobile – Available in Lagos
Application Deadline: 14th July, 2022.
- By submitting your application for this position you agree to CBI ZERO Tolerance to:
- Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Care Best Initiative (CBI)provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- This is an emergency recruitment and we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
- Candidates available to start immediately are highly preferred.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Kindly attach additional certificates that support or address the requirements listed for the position in one PDF format, Cover Letter and CV together in one Word format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.