Education Officer Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI) – 2 slots available
This is a job opportunity with two openings available at Care Best Initiative (CBI) targeted towards interested individuals in Bauchi, Nigeria. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Education Officer Assistant (Volunteer). Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Education Officer Assistant (Volunteer)
- Employment Type: Volunteer
- Work experience: 1 to 2 years
- Location: Bauchi, Nigeria
- Job Field: Education
- Duration: 6 months (Could be extended)
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Care Best Initiative (CBI)
Care Best Initiative (CBI) is a fast-growing, woman-led, and youth-driven Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 2019 and presently operational in states within North-East, Nigeria. Our objectives are to save lives, alleviate the suffering of children, women, and other vulnerable people; and maintain human dignity during and in the aftermath of man-made crises and natural disasters; as well as to prevent and strengthen preparedness for the occurrence of such situations; and to promote the right of children, women and vulnerable people in the society. Our actions are multi-sectorial inclined, gender-sensitive, and socially inclusive.
- The Education Officer Assistant assists in providing professional technical, operational and administrative assistance throughout the programming process for education programs/projects within Bauchi from development planning to delivery of results, preparing, executing, managing and implementing a variety of technical and administrative program tasks to facilitate program development, implementation, program progress monitoring, evaluating and reporting.
- Support to program development and planning;
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results;
- Technical and operational support to program implementation;
- Networking and partnership building;
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
- B.Sc in Psychology, Sociology or other Social Science field is required.
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience in social development planning and management in education and related areas
- Relevant experience in education and related areas, program/project development and management
- Fluency in English and Hausa
- Diversity and inclusion;
- Core competencies:
- Working with people;
- Drive for results.
- Formulating strategies and concepts;
- Applying technical expertise;
- Learning and researching;
- Planning and organizing.
- Fashion Illustrator at Genesis Couture Limited
- HR / Account Manager at Genesis Couture Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive at La Roche Nigeria Limited
- Manager (Commercial Planning) at 9Mobile
- Specialist (Tax and Compliance) at 9Mobile – Available in Lagos
- By submitting your Application for this position, you agreed to CBI ZERO Tolerance to:
- Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Care Best Initiative (CBI)provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- This is an emergency recruitment, and we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
- Candidates available to start immediately are highly preferred.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Kindly attach additional certificates that support or address the requirements listed for the position in one PDF format, Cover Letter and CV together in one Word format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.