Electrical Supervisor at Mar and Mor Integrated Services Limited
Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Mar and Mor Integrated Services Limited for the available position of Electrical Supervisor. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Graduate Medical House Officer at Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
About Mar and Mor Integrated Services Limited
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treatment, Firefighting and water supply systems as well as power supply, electrical network and communication systems to meet industrial, commercial or residential requirements. We also provide quality general plumbing services.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Effective solutions specified particular weight related to employment status of employees.
- Schedule, assign, plan and supervise electrical shop personnel performance on different electrical projects.
- Plan and prepare work and equipment usage schedules.
- Develop electrical expenditures priority and equipment and appliance maintenance procedures.
- Develop electrical material and labour forecasts.
- Train and inform employees about new work procedures.
- Provide information on modification on work policies, safety regulations, electrical codes and specifications.
- Review future buildings plans and inspect new buildings to ensure compliance with current electrical codes and maintenance specifications.
- Inspect new-fangled construction along with remodels.
- Support Electrical Engineers in design needs.
- Schedules, assigns, plans, and monitors the work of electrical shop personnel performing a variety of electrical projects.
- Plans and develops work schedules, equipment usage schedules, priority of electrical expenditures, and procedures for equipment and appliance maintenance.
- Reviews plans for future buildings, and inspects new buildings to ensure compatibility with existing electrical codes and maintenance standards.
- Prepares material and labour estimates.
- Monitors the acquisition and use of materials.
- Maintains time, payroll, work order, material, equipment, and other electrical shop records, and submits reports.
- Trains or informs employees of new work methods or procedures, changes in safety regulations, work policies, electrical codes and standards, and the like.
- Ensures budgeting guidelines are met; prioritizes shop expenditures to stay within budget and assists in preparation of capital and operations budgets.
- Interprets University and department policies to assigned personnel and enforces safety regulations and adherence to proper codes and standards.
- Inspects new construction and remodels.
- Relative experience in the electrical field
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures.
- Proficiency in computer software program such as Microsoft Office, AUTO-CAD, and Solid works.
- Troubleshooting skills, familiarity with hazard and safety precautions.
- Attention to detail
- Communication proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Critical Thinking
- Defining problems
- Time Management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 24th August, 2022.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.