Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of an Electrical Engineer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer I (ADUNNASSS 08)
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Ibusa – Ogwashi-Uku Expressway, Delta
- Directorate: Physical Planning and Works
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Admiralty University Of Nigeria
The Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN), a global University educating luminary leaders, was established in December, 2017 as a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) through the joint efforts of Nigerian Navy Holdings (a subsidiary organization of the Nigerian Navy) and Hellenic Education Nigeria – (a private consultancy, with international educators) as main partners, with a Provisional Licence issued by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
The University received full operational licence from the NUC in 2021 after successful Resource verification exercise. In November / December 2021, Admiralty University of Nigeria presented twelve programmes for NUC accreditation and all the twelve programmes were accredited. The objectives of the University are manifold: to expand the frontiers of knowledge in various academic disciplines in Nigeria; to use University education as a tool towards development and the enhancement of human welfare; to meet the challenges of nation building in Nigeria; and to address the acute shortage of personnel in various sectors of the economy in Nigeria.
- Candidates must be holders of B.Sc. / B.Engr. Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) plus three (3) year post NYSC cognate experience, and membership of relevant professional bodies e.g. NSE; COREN. etc.
- Candidates are expected to be highly computer literate. Those without appreciable Computer Literacy need not apply.
- All Candidates must possess authentic NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption / Exclusion where applicable.
- All candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates should not be above 45 years of age.
Salary and allowances attached to this position is contained in Admiralty University of Nigeria prevailing Salary Structure for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff, and as may be approved by the Governing Council of the University from time-to-time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send fifteen (15) copies each of their Application Letters, detailed Curriculum Vitae and all Credentials. The Curriculum Vitae which should indicate the position applied for should be listed in the following order:
- Position Applied For
- Full Name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State / L.G.A. of origin
- Permanent Home Address (Not P.O. Box)
- Present contact address
- Phone Number(s) / Email Address
- Marital Status / Number of Children
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates (start with the most recent e.g. 2013 – 2018)
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates (start with the most recent e.g. 2022)
- Membership of Professional Bodies with dates
- List of Publications, where applicable
- Work experience including former and present employers / rank(s) (Start with the most recent)
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Names and Addresses of three referees.
Applications should be forwarded in sealed envelope, marked with the position applied for at the top left hand corner, and addressed to:
Admiralty University of Nigeria,
Delta State, Nigeria.
- Candidates are to ask three referees to submit references on them to the Registrar or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates awaiting results, except for PhD, may not be considered and need not apply.
- Only applications with CVs that comply with the above structure will be considered.
- Candidates whose qualifications, experiences and applications meet the above listed requirements and are shortlisted would be contacted for interview.
- Only those who meet the stipulated qualifications and experience should apply.
- Retired members of the Armed Forces of Nigeria with requisite qualifications are particularly encouraged to apply.