Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to the Edo State Government for the vacant position of an Electrician. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Electrician (GL 04)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Edo
- Job Code: PTEC09
Other jobs like this you might like:
About the Edo State Government
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Civil Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo State great again.
- Successful Candidates will work in Parastatals and Agencies that offer a robust, challenging, diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high-quality services to the people of Edo State. Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry they are assigned
- Candidate must possess a First Schooling Certificate plus a pass in the Federal Ministry of Labour Trade Test Class III in the appropriate trade.
- Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidates must also be computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Application Closing Date: 11th August, 2022.
- Candidates who possess the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Civil Servants seeking a higher challenge may also apply.
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair, and merit-driven.