ELV Design Engineer at Mar and Mor Integrated Services Limited
Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Mar and Mor Integrated Services Ltd for the available position of ELV Design Engineer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: ELV Design Engineer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Graduate Medical House Officer at Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
About Mar and Mor Integrated Services Limited
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treatment, Firefighting and water supply systems as well as power supply, electrical network and communication systems to meet industrial, commercial or residential requirements. We also provide quality general plumbing services.
Proficient in ELVS designs from conceptual all through to detailed engineering for systems involving:
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Public Address and Voice Evacuation Systems
- Access Control (Automatic Door and Entrance Automation Systems), VESDA, Parking Management System
- Data Centre design
- Water Leak Detection system, Intrusion Detection System.
- Gas detection and Control Systems
- Building Automation and Building Management Systems.
- In depth understanding of Client’s briefs and particular requirements and integration into systems design.
- Development of relevant Technical specifications, scoping of work packages
- Tendering documents review and analysis.
- Preparation of Technical Datasheets/ Specifications, Control schematics, Development of systems Architecture.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities with necessary quantity break-up. Preparation of BMS IO summary.
- Preparation of Project Budgetary cost.
- Coordinate site inspection for data gathering or technical evaluation.
- Responsible for the design review of the IT, Telecom, ELV, Security and Fire Alarm services and all ELVS systems.
- Participation in design review meetings and workshops.
- Preparation of meeting records, design and design progress reports.
- Liaise with Local suppliers / Contractors to ensure adherence to standards and scope of works required by client.
- Identify and develop relations with vendors.
- Validate & checking of all relevant submittals during projects implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree BS from accredited university in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience in CCTV, Access Control, Gate Barriers, Intercoms, Time attendance and Parking Management Systems, VMS, Intermediate Structured Cabling and Basic Networking.
- Certification in any Physical Security system, but preferably Video Security Certification by NICET or BICSI.
- Implementation experience in basic networking and structured cabling implementation, including installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and experience in Network related issues is a plus.
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD and Microsoft packages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 16th August, 2022.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.