Are you an engineer? Looking for a way to showcase your skills and earn a living? You are definitely on the right page as there is a vacancy for an engineer at The Edo State Government.
The Edo State Flood, Erosion, and Watershed Management Agency (EDO FEWMA) is saddled with the responsibility of mitigating climate change, flood and erosion control, and watershed management, in addition to other environmental issues.
We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient employee to join our growing organization in the capacity below:
Job Title: Engineer II
Grade Level: 9
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption Letter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
- Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.