English Language & Literature Teacher at Lead’s Legacy School
Lead’s Legacy Private School is established to create a holistic culture of excellence, creativity, quest for knowledge and faith;
children can be nurtured to grow Spiritually, Academically, Emotionally, and Socially.
We are currently recruiting for the role below:
Job Title: English Language & Literature Teacher
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos State
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Start Date: September 2022
Read also: Cashiers at a Commercial Kitchen – Greenfield HR Consulting Limited
English Language & Literature Teacher Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that is aligned with the National curriculum and school standards to meet the varied learning styles, abilities, and needs of students.
- Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies.
- Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s knowledge and abilities inappropriate grade levels and subjects.
- Administer academic assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress for meeting academic learning targets and progress in knowledge acquisition.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior required to run an orderly and productive classroom environment.
- Value and support students to achieve their full potential
- Effectively manage the behavior of students
- Engage in curriculum development and planning activities, individually and as a team
- Participate in standardization/verification and moderation, as required
- Ensure provision is aligned with best practices nationally
- Take responsibility as required for the development of a relevant curriculum area
- Take responsibility for achieving the section’s targets in retention, attendance, achievements, high grades, added value, and student satisfaction
- Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent.
Senior Accountant (Treasury) at a Pharmaceutical Company – Lorache Consulting Limited
Accountant at Beta Cargo Logistics Worldwide Limited
Finance Business Partner at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Computer Teacher at Ferscoat Comprehensive Academy
Experienced Laundry Personnel at Hotel Capitol
English Language & Literature Teacher Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Education, English Language
- M.Sc. or MBA will be an added advantage
- Teacher’s license holder is very important
- At least 4-7 years of teaching experience in a reputable School.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills.
- Applicant MUST resides within Ikotun Egbe axis.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Role as the subject of the email.