Lead’s Legacy Private School is established to create a holistic culture of excellence, creativity, quest for knowledge and faith;
children can be nurtured to grow Spiritually, Academically, Emotionally, and Socially.
We are currently recruiting for the role below:
Job Title: English Language & Literature Teacher
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos State
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Start Date: September 2022
English Language & Literature Teacher Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that is aligned with the National curriculum and school standards to meet the varied learning styles, abilities, and needs of students.
- Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies.
- Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s knowledge and abilities inappropriate grade levels and subjects.
- Administer academic assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress for meeting academic learning targets and progress in knowledge acquisition.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior required to run an orderly and productive classroom environment.
- Value and support students to achieve their full potential
- Effectively manage the behavior of students
- Engage in curriculum development and planning activities, individually and as a team
- Participate in standardization/verification and moderation, as required
- Ensure provision is aligned with best practices nationally
- Take responsibility as required for the development of a relevant curriculum area
- Take responsibility for achieving the section’s targets in retention, attendance, achievements, high grades, added value, and student satisfaction
- Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent.
English Language & Literature Teacher Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Education, English Language
- M.Sc. or MBA will be an added advantage
- Teacher’s license holder is very important
- At least 4-7 years of teaching experience in a reputable School.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills.
- Applicant MUST resides within Ikotun Egbe axis.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Role as the subject of the email.