This is to notify all the candidates that applied for admission into the undergraduate programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now start checking their admission status.
Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check ESUT Admission List
- Go to ESUT admission status checking portal at https://portal.esut.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your ESUT admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) prospective students can also access their admission status via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to check online:
- To access your Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your ESUT admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ESUT admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.