Aureole Consulting Limited is currently seeking for ESG manager to be employed. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: ESG Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
We are a leading Pan African HR Consulting organization
We specialize in talent acquisition services, Outsourcing Services, Executive Search, Social Media Job Advertisement, writing job and scholarship application documents, and HR consulting. Our aim is to revolutionize HR consulting in Africa.
- Provide technical expertise on critical issues related to environmental and social impact assessment and on sustainability risks in the design, preparation, implementation and supervision of QFA’s operations taking into consideration best industry practices and standards
- Create Standard Operating Procedures necessary for the role
- Identify and assess hazards and establish control systems that focus on prevention ∙
- Manage and conduct environmental and social safeguarding due diligence for the company
- Identify all critical potential social and environmental impacts and risks of transactions and ensure that their
- magnitude and significance are well understood by the Management
- Ensure that the Company understands the applicable ESG policies, guidelines and project-specific
- requirements, and has the necessary commitment and capacity to manage social and environmental impacts
- and/or risks adequately and supported by mechanisms that facilitate implementation
- Report on and disseminate good practices and generated knowledge. ∙
- Oversee Data Protection of the Company and ensure necessary compliance
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Management
- Bachelor’s Degree and above.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in an ESG role
- Prior managerial experience in a similar role or capacity
- FMCG, QSR and/or retail industry knowledge and experience is a plus
- Additional professional certification will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with government policies and regulations as well as monitoring
- Self-motivated and experienced in transition situations where there is rapid change
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced and highly demanding environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.