Event Coordinator At Skyline University, Nigeria (SUN)
Skyline University, Nigeria (SUN) is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Event Coordinator. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
Skyline University Nigeria is the first private tertiary institution in Kano, the largest and most industrialized state in northern Nigeria and is currently housed in a 15-story tall building comprising of an academic block and functional offices, classrooms, laboratories, Campus Clinic, cafeteria well equipped sports facilities and Student multi-purpose hall. The outdoor sports facilities are located just behind the main block comprising a football & cricket pitch, two basketball and two volleyball courts and a badminton court.
Skyline University Nigeria SUN is a multi-cultural environment where staff and students from different parts of the world come together for a common goal of making it a multi-disciplinary teaching and research institution.
We need the service of a honest and smart person to work for us and fill the vacant position below;
Job Title: Event Coordinator
- Any Bachelor’s Degree and preference will be given degree in public relations from an accredited University
- Good time-management and organizational skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Event Planning & Event Management
- Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event
- Budget Management and remaining under budget with all costs
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and to prepare written and electronic documents
- Strong communication, leadership, and team playing skills that are based on a service orientation
- Knowledgeable in Computer applications & Proficiency in 15 Office
- Portfolio of successful of events
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational and planning skills
- Possess skills in logistics to properly plan the details and anticipate potential problems that may arise.
Other jobs like this you might like:
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV & Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng