EHealth4everyone is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of an executive assistant. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Abuja
At EHealth4everyone, we are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We have worked with participants across the spectrum of healthcare: from individuals and healthcare providers to government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players.
- The Executive Assistant role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively.
- S/he may at times be required to act on behalf of the CEO, serve as the first point of contact with clients, internal staff and other business contacts.
- We seek someone with a high level of organization, passion for tech, leadership potential and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support with hands-on experience with required tools/ software.
- Preparing reports, memos, and other documents.
- Calendar management
- Answering phones and routing calls/ taking messages to the right team member..
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by CEO & Management.
- Helping prepare for meetings and facilitating them.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming faxes, mails, memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Candidates must have at least a Degree in Business Administration, Law or any related course.
- Candidates must be tech savvy with a minimum of 1 year experience in a related role.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working on weekends.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion Experience as a virtual assistant is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Closing Date: 14th December, 2022.
Note: Select your position of interest and submit your application, Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.