HRLeverage Africa Limited is currently seeking for executive sales officer to be employed. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Executive Sales Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
About HRLeverage Africa
HRLeverage Africa is the human resource consulting & Workforce Management company you have been looking for. As an HR Company, we are expert in Outsourcing, Recruitment, HR Advisory, Workforce & PEO Services, HRTech, Staffing services , HR for SMEs among others.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Solar Packages or other relevant similar businesses.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal team and stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Organizing data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analyzing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- A Degree in Sales and Marketing or a related course.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum Experience Required: 3 Years
- At least 1 year Managerial experience
- Strategic leadership ability.
- The ideal candidate should possess 2 years’ experience ideally in Sales Operations / Support within The Solar Industry/Similar Industry.
- Experience within Area Sales will be an added advantage.
- A strong team player who can manage multiple customer Base
- Enjoys finding creative solutions to problems
- A strong networker & relationship builder.
What’s on Offer?
- Pay range: N90, 000 Monthly
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Leadership Role
- Opportunity to make a positive impact.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.