We are pleased to inform members of the public that there is a vacancy at Choice Talents NG for the position of an Experienced Business Development Manager. This position is open to all interested qualified persons.
Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all category of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
Job Title: Experienced Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all aspects of the talent sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, customer evaluation, and closing new business.
- Demonstrate a strong business case for the organization through a consultative and value-driven sales process
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Drive revenue through corporate/SME sales and partnerships
- Meet and exceed your sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, closing new sales opportunities, and leading contract negotiations
- Identify, prioritize, and track progress towards key account metrics and annual quota.
- Partner with customer success, solutions, and business development teams to drive sales results
- Achieve and communicate weekly and monthly commitment targets to senior leadership.
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Marketing, or related field
- 3 – 6 years work Experience in healthcare, Laboratory or Diagnostic settings
- MBA is added advantage
- Ensure growth and Revenue generation
- Develop a marketing and sales plan for each service area.
- Ensure execution of all marketing and business plan.
- Work with little or no supervision
- Excellent social media skills, contract, Proposal writing and negotiation skills.
- Good enterprise cabal and robust network.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.