A facility coordinator/ executive assistant is needed for immediate employment at Cummins Nigeria. Interested candidates are free to apply.
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
Job Title: Facility Coordinator / Executive Assistant
Req ID.: 220004XR
Location: Lagos Island, DBU Alausa – Lagos
Job Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt – Experienced
Organization: Distribution Business
- We are looking for a talented Facility Coordinator / Executive Assistant to join our team specializing in Facilities for our Distribution Business Segment in Lagos, Nigeria.
Other jobs like this you might like:
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Serves as a resource on projects and work assignments by identifying, tracking, and working with others to resolve project issues.
- Gives input into the creation and development of project plans and timetables, as well as updates the project team on project status. It also helps with budget planning and tracking.
- Assists with managing project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk.
- Maintains databases, notes, and other documents related to projects; keeps track of, measures, and updates the project manager on the status of specific projects and assignments.
- Conduct weekly meetings with the MD to discuss forthcoming engagements, invites, and other requests while managing and maintaining the MD’s diary.
- Manage other assignments as directed by the MD.
- Digital Marketing Executive at La Roche Nigeria Limited
- Manager (Commercial Planning) at 9Mobile
- Specialist (Tax and Compliance) at 9Mobile – Available in Lagos
- Fund/Deposit Mobilizer at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Sales Advisors at Talent365 Limited
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- College, University, or equivalent degree required.
- Good communication abilities and work ethic.
- Ability to pay attention to details and self-accountability.
- Possess strong verbal and nonverbal communication, the ability to handle conflict, teamwork, rapport, listening, and a positive attitude.
Application Closing Date
Note: This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.