A facility manager is needed at Alpha Mead Group for immediate employment. Interested candidates are to go through this post as there are important details as regards to this post.
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Conduct periodic unannounced property inspections on weekends, nights, and early mornings to determine the performance of key service providers, i.e. janitorial service, landscaping, security, technician/handyman services, etc.
- MBWA – Manage by walking around.
- Involvement and input required with the Portfolio Manager for the selection of service providers.
- Assure full compliance of all service providers with property specifications and standards.
- Responsible for daily inspection and supervising Preventive Maintenance plans
- Oversee the correction of maintenance issues that relate to the interior space and exterior of the building, as applicable.
- Manage property to identify, prevent, address, and eliminate all environmental, health, and safety issues.
- Conduct regular periodic fire and life safety inspections.
- Provide records destruction services as needed to protect proprietary information.
- Monitor utility usage and make adjustments in usage patterns to minimize costs.
- Provide project management services for small projects as directed by management. Additionally, the Facility Manager is involved and serves as a resource for all interior planning, furniture reconfiguration, and internal moves of the clients.
- Conduct periodic property reviews to prepare and maintain plans for handling major storms, security risks, and other extraordinary events.
- Maintain a liaison relationship with Landlords or Landlord Representatives.
- Review and understand Leases.
- Produce monthly reports, including an operations summary of completed and planned operations activity.
- Assist Project Management and Engineering, Design, and Construction personnel Protect the property.
- Provide for the provisioning of administrative / office services as needed by client occupant organizations.
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or any related courses
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a facility management environment
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Good Reporting skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Candidate must be resident in Ikorodu
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Application Closing Date