Management FIRST – Our client, a Leading Real Estate company in Abuja is recruiting a well experienced and detailed individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Facility Manager Job Description
- Facilities managers ensure that a building’s services meet the needs of the workers it houses.
- Their primary responsibilities include inspecting and repairing electrical and plumbing services, managing janitorial duties and ensuring adequate catering and vending services.
Facility Manager Responsibilities
- Fostering a professional working environment.
- Inspecting and repairing electrical and plumbing services.
- Managing janitorial duties.
- Ensuring adequate catering and vending services.
- Undertaking building and grounds maintenance.
- Ensuring facilities are always clean.
- Installing and managing air conditioning services.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Managing waste disposal systems.
- Ensuring a constant security presence.
- Installing and maintaining adequate communications infrastructure.
- Managing parking facilities and ensuring space.
- Overseeing refurbishments and renovations.
Facility Manager Requirements
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years in facilities management.
- Project management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good time management.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.