Facility Manager at a Real Estate Company – Management FIRST
Management FIRST – Our client, a Leading Real Estate company in Abuja is recruiting a well experienced and detailed individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Read also: Radiographers at the Lagos State Ministry of Health
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Facility Manager Job Description
- Facilities managers ensure that a building’s services meet the needs of the workers it houses.
- Their primary responsibilities include inspecting and repairing electrical and plumbing services, managing janitorial duties and ensuring adequate catering and vending services.
Facility Manager Responsibilities
- Fostering a professional working environment.
- Inspecting and repairing electrical and plumbing services.
- Managing janitorial duties.
- Ensuring adequate catering and vending services.
- Undertaking building and grounds maintenance.
- Ensuring facilities are always clean.
- Installing and managing air conditioning services.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Managing waste disposal systems.
- Ensuring a constant security presence.
- Installing and maintaining adequate communications infrastructure.
- Managing parking facilities and ensuring space.
- Overseeing refurbishments and renovations.
Secretary at Zenith Carex International Limited
Flutter Mobile App Developer (Remote) at Upbase Limited
Project Management Officer at Primera Microfinance Bank Limited
Intermediate Java Developer (Backend) at the People Practice
Senior iOS Engineer at the People Practice
Facility Manager Requirements
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years in facilities management.
- Project management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good time management.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.