Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) for the vacant position of a Facility Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Abuja and Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- IT Infrastructure Officers at Meristem Securities Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
About Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL)
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy.
- We are currently recruiting for a competent facility manager for our client in the hospitality Industry to take charge of the buliding maintenance and environment
- Oversee all facility managers on all sites.
- Maintain and transform all strategies in operational plans within budget.
- Conduct root cause analysis of all the facilities.
- Manage all departmental operation and other technicians.
- Administer projects, prepare updates and implement all phases for project to achieve all project objectives.
- Supervise efficient working of all projects and analyze requirements and perform appropriate tests on same.
- Develop sustainable business strategy for Business bottom-line improvement
- Engage with high ticket clients, convert prospective opportunities to clients
- Monitor work of team and ensure effective implementation of all Information Technology projects to achieve the company’s objective.
- Display excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Estate Management, Civil Engineering, Building
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience as a facility manager
- Expertise in directly managing High rise residential buildings
- Ability to create KPI’s and conduct appraisals for the technicians
- Ability to efficiently work with FM technologies / tools
- Good Communication Skills and is very eloquent.
- Must be Tech savvy.
- HSE certifications and relevant training in facility management.
- Good knowledge of project management software.
- Experience managing and coordinating teams to deliver on a tight schedule.
- Knowledge of business intelligence and ability to analyze and evaluate asset types.
- Experience in the facility company will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.