Facility Officer at Jobrole Consulting Limited
Jobrole Consulting Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Facility Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Facility Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Location: Lagos (Victoria Island)
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Jobrole Consulting Limited
Jobrole Consulting Limited is a Talent Management Company that offers innovative talent and business solutions to drive performance and acceleration. Our focus is to develop and implement new ideas and strategies for Organizations to enhance their business processes and growth. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of consultants who ensure that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clienteles.
- Facilitate general maintenance (preventive & predictive) for buildings;
- Increase operational effectiveness and efficiency of buildings and infrastructure (reduce unscheduled outages by increasing preventive maintenance).
- Maintain buildings to a safe standard by ensuring all health and safety procedures are followed, standards are met, hazards identified and remedied in a timely manner.
- Carry out the proactive maintenance schedule of all departmental services including but not limited to air-conditioning, smoke detection, security, building fabric, interior, furniture, as agreed by the Head of Facilities.
- Support the operational plan to ensure best allocation and utilization of space and resources for all buildings.
- Ensure Energy reduction, cost saving across all properties managed
- Manage and maintain the company’s vehicle fleet
- Ensure all SLAs, MOUs, Service Agreements/Contracts are set up, documented and filled prior to or after a service has been delivered
- Ensure that ICT and facilities resources are utilized
- Manage Health and Safety, First Aid and Fire Prevention requirements;
- Manage cleaners and other related facilities
- Manage security of facilities, vehicles and technicians;
- Ensure compliance with applicable legislation (e.g. traffic, health & safety, building regulations).
The incumbent is required to have the following qualifications and experience level:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Facilities and Project Management / Engineering
- 4 – 7 years work experience.
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety regulations
- Building & traffic rules and regulations
- General building maintenance
- The incumbent should have demonstrated the following competencies:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- An ability to demonstrate high personal impact and influence to build a strong relationship with key stakeholders.
The incumbent is required to have the following functional competencies:
- Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Building Technology
- Financial Management/Budgeting
- Marketing Management
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance
- Vendor Management.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
N100,000 – N130,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.