Alpha Mead Group is currently in search of a well qualified personnel to fill the vacant position of a Facility Supervisor in their organization. Interested persons are free to apply.
Job Title: Facility Supervisor
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
- Conduct daily inspections to ensure physical and structural asset integrity and report findings for closeout
- Handle and respond efficiently to customer requests
- Assess scope of repair work and ensure close out of all works within Service Level Agreement.
- Regular supervision of the cleaners daily cleaning of furniture and fittings including electrical switches, open shelves, table and desk-tops, fire equipment.
- Adequate supervision of all cleaning activities which includes toilets and bathrooms, offices, meetings/conference rooms, corridors, kitchen/tea room, canteen and lobbies, outdoor cleaning, washing and mopping of floors and floor tiles.
- Ensure that regular removal of cobwebs in & out the facilities daily are adequately monitored.
- Adequately monitor the cleaning supervision of all windows, glasses, lamp fittings, extractor fans, hand rails, doors and Windows.
- Supervise the provision of toiletries (tissue, soap/hand wash, and towel) in the rest rooms at every point in time.
- Create PPM on fumigation services and washing of interlock tiles quarterly or as required.
- Ensure adequate execution of PPM on gardening services and drainage system.
- Supervise refuse collection and disposal.
- B.Sc. in Engineering, Building, Estate Management, or any related field.
- 2 – 3 years of experience as a Facility Supervisor
- Must have worked in a facility management company
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications most especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- NB: Candidate must be resident in Shagamu, Ogun state
- Sound communications skills
- Familiar with facility management software
- Excellent leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
Application Closing Date