Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to FairMoney Nigeria for the vacant position of a Senior Product Designer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Senior Product Designer
- Employment Type: Permanent contract
- Location: Lagos (Partial Remote Authorized)
Other jobs like this you might like:
About FairMoney Nigeria
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
- We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to come in and improve the existing experience and work on upcoming features that make FairMoney the go-to provider for loans in Nigeria.
- 5+ years in designing consumer facing products
- Prior experience building mobile first neobanks and/or Fintech products lending, savings, payments, investments, insurance & remittance) is a plus
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and international environment, alongside all levels of stakeholders
Desired Skill Set & Qualities:
- You are obsessed with user experience, understand what matters for the user and work towards delivering the same
- You have a strong expertise working as a product designer along with other functional competencies like information architecture, layout, visual hierarchy, journey models and more
- You have experience working with product management, engineering and research and can drive ideas to production
- You understand how to leverage data (qualitative and quantitative) and can influence product management and engineering to improve the user experience
- You have worked in a fast paced environment before and are not afraid to get your hands dirty when needed
Jobs with no deadline specified:
- Technical Test
- Phone screening of 20 minutes with Talent Acquisition Manager
- Virtual video/voice interview with Mudit, the Head of Design;
- Fit call with CPO
Starting date: Since 20th April, 2022
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.