J-Six Group is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Farm Supervisor. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
J-Six Group is a reputable company with subsidiaries in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Agriculture, Trading and Logistics.
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Management of the pen houses
- Direct training and monitoring of the pen attendants
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect pen, crops, feed and livestock
- Directing and supervising the attendants on what quantity of feed to serve, cleaning of the pen houses, and general wellbeing of both the staff, birds and the equipment
- Observing the birds, and report any cases of diseases or infections.
- Reporting of any faulty equipment in each pen to the Production Manager
- Record keeping of feeds, birds and the crates of eggs produced on daily basis
- Advising the Manager on when to sell birds based on their productivity level.
- Evaluating workers and maintaining discipline in the farm.
Other jobs like this you might like:
- A minimum of OND in Agriculture, Animal Science or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in a farming-related field is important
- Management experience would be a plus.
- The ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Salary: N55,000 – N66,000 Monthly.
- Accommodation is available.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.