Are you an individual looking for an opportunity to work in Canada as a farm worker? Here is the perfect opportunity for you as Canada is urgently in need of farm workers .
The interesting thing about this opportunity is that all interested candidates will be given free visa sponsorship.
- Location: Kelowna, BC
- Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 6 vacancies
- No degree, certificate or diploma
7 months to less than 1 year
- Previous experience in the farming industry.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
See Other Wonderful Opportunities
- Performing manual labor.
- Performing maintenance on the farm.
- Handling heavy machinery.
- Repairing faulty vehicles and machinery.
- Managing farming activities.
- Overseeing farmworkers.
- Devising strategies for harvesting or breeding.
- Liaising with clients.
- Staff accommodation available
- Various locations
- Willing to relocate
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
Equipment and machinery experience
- Sprayer or duster
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
How to apply
Interested persons can send their application to the owner’s email ==>> firstname.lastname@example.org