FCE Okene – UI Post UTME / DE Form 2022/2023
The Federal College of Education, Okene, in programme affiliation with the University of Ibadan, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bachelor of Arts in Education (BA. Ed) and Bachelor of Science in Education (BSc. Ed) Degree Programme for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
FCE Okene – UI Degree Courses & Duration
The programme would lead to the award of Bachelor Degrees in the following areas.
- Education/Christian Religious Studies
- Education/Islamic Studies
- Education/English Language
- Human Kinetics (Physical) & Health Education
- Educational Management
- Education/Social Studies
- Guidance & Counseling
The programme’s duration is four years for candidates through JAMB, UTME and three years for candidates through JAMB Direct Entry.
Candidates who have applied to the University of Ibadan and any other Nigerian University can apply.
FCE Okene – UI Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates for the four-year full-time programme must have scored the JAMB prescribed cut-off mark in the 2022 UTME. The UTME subjects must be relevant to the choice of course of study.
- Candidates must be holders of WASC, SSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent with CREDIT passes in FIVE subjects at one sitting or in SIX subjects at two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the teaching subjects.
- Candidates for Direct Entry must be holders of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in addition to 2.1 above and must have completed the 2022 Direct Entry Application Forms. The NCE subjects should be relevant to the choice of course of study, and candidates must have made at least five grade points on their teaching subjects.
- All Direct Entry and UTME candidates must submit copies of the application printouts with other relevant credentials to the Directorate of Undergraduate Programme Federal College of Education, Okene before the expiration of the application date.
How to Apply for FCE Okene – UI Post UTME Form
Interested applicants must pay the application fee of N2000 and fill out their forms online as follows:
- Visit the College Web-portal (https://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click the application and select your category, e.g. Direct Entry (DE) 2022/2023 or UTME 2022/2023.
- Fill the form and make online payment of the application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
(a) All candidates must supply their JAMB Registration Numbers/slip.
(b) It is compulsory for all UTME candidates to indicate their UTME Subjects and Scores in their appropriate places.
(c) Candidates are advised to supply their personal and functional phone numbers and email addresses. (they will be used for subsequent correspondence)
- Download and print the payment receipt and application form.
Deadline: February 2, 2023.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng