This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) Programmes of the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria [in affiliation with ABU Zaria) for the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
FCE Zaria degree admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check Zaria (In Affiliation With ABU) Degree Admission List
- Go to Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria admission status checking portal at http://fcezaria.net/admission-abu.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission’ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.