Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College Of Education, Iwo (FCEIWO), Osun State, various Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See below for more details.
FCE Iw0 NCE Courses & Requirements
Admission into NCE PROGRAMMES is now available in the following course Combinations [Blended with ICT in Education and Practical Base Entrepreneurship Studies]:
- Agricultural Education (Double Major)
- Arabic / Islamic Studies (Arabic Medium)
- Arabic / Islamic Studies (English Medium)
- Business Education (Double Major)
- Christian Religious Studies / Economics
- Christian Religious Studies / Social Studies
- Computer Science / Biology
- Computer Science / Economics
- Computer Science / Integrated Science
- Computer Science / Mathematics
- Early Childhood Care Education (Double Major)
- English / Economics
- English / Islamic Studies
- English / Social Studies
- Home Economics (Double Major)
- Integrated Science (Double Major)
- Integrated Science / Biology
- Islamic Studies / Economics
- Islamic Studies / Social Studies
- Mathematics / Biology
- Mathematics / Economics
- Mathematics / Integrated Science
- Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
- Social Studies (Double Major)
- Social Studies / Economics
- Yoruba / Economics
- Yoruba / English
- Yoruba / Social Studies
Entry Requirements: Candidates must possess credits in relevant subjects in WAEC, NECO or its equivalents and a minimum of 100 points in JAMB.
How to Apply for FCE Iwo Post UTME Form
Interested candidates should log on to the College website www.fceiwo.edu.ng for the admission process or visit the College Campus.
For Enquiries: 08037735024, 07038762810.