This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) ND full-time programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
See below for more details.
How to Check Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) Admission List
Currently, the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your FCFMTadmission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCFMT admission status.
NOTE: ND Candidates that have made the change to FCFMT on the JAMB portal and have not yet been given admission should please send a copy of the change of institution slip to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
Candidates successfully admitted into the FCFMT first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulation to all the candidates that made it to the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) admission list.