This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
FCE Zaria admission list for 2022/2023 has been successfully uploaded online.
See below for more details.
How to Check Federal College of Education Zaria Admission Lists
- To access your FCE Zaria admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FCE Zaria admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
After accepting and printing the admission offered by JAMB, candidates are required to immediately proceed to the MIS Unit to print their Admission Letter and create their student online profile.
Thereafter, proceed to room 3 in Academic Office for an official stamp and commence registration as follows:
- Visit the Federal College of Education, Zaria website www.fcezaria.edu.ng/student-portal to log in to your student profile.
- Navigate to the payment menu to generate Remita payment for NCE I Registration 2022/2023 and proceed to make payment.
- Visit the MIS Unit to generate your student registration number (EZ No.), then print your Course Form, Examination Card and Student Identity Card.
- After generating your Registration Number (EZ Number), return to the Academic Office to start documentation (compulsory).
- Proceed to your various Schools and Departments for registration.
- Candidates are expected to do their registration immediately to ensure a smooth admission process, please.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.