The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti is a technological institution disseminating qualitative and Practical knowledge for meaningful contribution to local And national technological development.
About the University:
The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti is one of the second-generation Polytechnics established by law, through Decree No. 33 of July, 1979.
The Institution has grown from Seven Academic Departments with a pioneer student enrollment of 350 (Full-Time National Diploma) and 95 Academic Staff in 1978.
It now has over 10,000 (Full-Time Morning and Evening, National Diploma, Higher National Diploma) Students with a total Staff strength of about 2,000.
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Courses
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State..
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- GLASS/CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING