Introduction to the Federal Polytechnic Bali’s Post-UTME Screening
As an aspiring student, one of the most crucial steps in your journey to obtaining a quality education is the Post-UTME screening. The Federal Polytechnic Bali, renowned for its excellence in technical education, is set to conduct its 2023/2024 Post-UTME screening, and in this comprehensive guide, we will unveil all the important details you need to know.
The Federal Polytechnic Bali’s Post-UTME screening is an assessment conducted to evaluate the suitability of candidates for admission into the institution’s National Diploma (ND) programmes. It serves as an opportunity for aspiring students to showcase their knowledge and skills, and secure a place in one of the prestigious programmes offered by the institution.
Eligibility Criteria for Federal Polytechnic Bali’s Post-UTME
Before applying for the Federal Polytechnic Bali’s Post-UTME screening, it is crucial to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by the institution. The criteria are designed to ensure that only qualified candidates are considered for admission. To be eligible for the Post-UTME screening, you must:
- Have obtained a minimum score of 120 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Possess at least five (5) credits in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Have chosen the Federal Polytechnic Bali as your first choice institution during your UTME registration.
It is important to note that meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee automatic admission. The Post-UTME screening is a competitive process, and candidates will be ranked based on their performance in the screening.
Application Procedure for Federal Polytechnic Bali Post-UTME Form
Step-by-Step Guidelines for the Application Process
- Initial Portal Access: Navigate to the official website and click on the link labelled ‘2023/2024 POST UTME’.
- Follow the Detailed Instructions: Pay close attention to the displayed information for a smooth application process.
- Processing Fee: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 for application processing.
How to apply for the Post-UTME Screening
To apply for the Federal Polytechnic Bali’s Post-UTME screening, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the institution’s official website at www.federalpolybali.edu.ng.
- Navigate to the admissions portal and click on the Post-UTME registration link.
- Fill in the required information, including your UTME registration number, email address, and phone number.
- Generate a payment invoice and proceed to make the necessary payment. The Post-UTME screening fee is ₦2,000 (two thousand naira) only.
- After successful payment, return to the portal and complete your registration by providing all the necessary details.
- Upload scanned copies of your passport photograph, birth certificate, and other required documents.
- Submit your application and print out the acknowledgment slip for future reference.
It is important to complete your application before the deadline, as late applications will not be considered. Furthermore, ensure that all the information provided is accurate and verifiable, as any discrepancy may lead to disqualification.
Available ND Programmes and Their Respective Cut-Off Points
The Federal Polytechnic Bali offers a wide range of National Diploma (ND) programmes in various fields. Each programme has its specific cut-off point, which serves as a benchmark for selection during the admission process. Here are some of the available ND programmes and their respective cut-off points:
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering – Cut-off Point: 110
- Computer Science – Cut-off Point: 170
- Business Administration – Cut-off Point: 160
- Accountancy – Cut-off Point: 110
- Mechanical Engineering – Cut-off Point: 110
- Science Laboratory Technology – Cut-off Point: 130
It is important to note that the cut-off points may vary from year to year, depending on factors such as the number of applicants and the performance in the Post-UTME screening.
READ ALSO: KWASU Post UTME/DE Form 2023/2024
After the screening, the institution will release the results, and successful candidates will be offered provisional admission into their chosen ND programmes. If you are among the successful candidates, it is important to accept the admission offer within the stipulated period to secure your place.
Once you have accepted the admission offer, you will be required to complete the necessary registration processes, including payment of tuition fees and course registration. It is important to adhere to all the deadlines and requirements to ensure a smooth transition into your academic journey at the Federal Polytechnic Bali.
In conclusion, the Federal Polytechnic Bali’s Post-UTME screening is a crucial step for aspiring students who wish to pursue a quality education in a technical field. By familiarizing yourself with the eligibility criteria, application process, available ND programmes, and their respective cut-off points, you will be well-prepared to navigate through the screening successfully. Take this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and skills, and embark on an exciting educational journey at the Federal Polytechnic Bali. Best of luck!