This article contains the official list of courses offered in Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE) as well as their admission requirements.
About the University
The Federal University Kashere, also known as FUK, is a public conventional university situated in North Eastern part of Nigeria, recently established university situated in a small city of Kashere an administrative territory of Pindiga, Akko local government, Gombe State Nigeria. It was established in 2010 by the Goodluck Jonathan administration as one of the nine new federal universities created in the six geo-political zones of Nigeria. The university was established in order to increase access to education and to also ensure equity among all the States in Nigeria.
Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State Programmes
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Applied Geophysics
- Arabic Studies
- Business Administration
- Christian Religious Studies
- Computer Science
- Criminology And Security Studies
- Economics Anddevelopment Studies
- Education And Arabic
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry:
- Education And Computer Science
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And Geography
- Education And Hausa
- Education And History:
- Education And Integrated Science:
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- Education And Political Science
- Educational Administration And Planning
- English Language
- Guidance And Counselling
- History And Diplomatic Studies
- International Relations
- Islamic Studies
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Plant Science
- Political Science
- Procurement Management
- Public Administration
- Teacher Education Science:
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, KASHERE, FUKASHERE UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
General Admission Requirements
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in FUKASHERE is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry.
FUKASHERE admission requirements through UTME
To gain admission into the Federal University, Kashere in 2022/2023, UTME candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s). This must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects related to their course of study. For instance, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
- Candidates must score at least 160 in JAMB UTME examination
- Candidates must take FUKASHERE post UTME screening examination and must perform very well in the examination (Depending on the course of study)
- Not more than ONE sitting results is accepted for admission into the Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE)
- Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
- Finally, candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
FUKASHERE admission requirements through Direct Entry
Candidates who wish to gain admission through direct entry into the Federal University, Kashere must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result. This must include English Language and Mathematics. However, two sitting result is not allowed.
- Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
- Candidates are expected to get JAMB Directly entry form from JAMB to apply.
- Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN