This is to inform all prospective candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare, that the registration for the online screening exercise for 2023/2024 admissions will commence on 6th August 2023 and end on 19th August 2023. You should visit the University’s website at www.fuhsa.edu.ng for the registration and screening procedures after the following have been fulfilled:
- You must have chosen the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare, as ‘FIRST CHOICE’ (most preferred)
- You must have scored 160 points and above in their 2023 UTME. Candidates awaiting their ‘O’ Level results must indicate AWAITING RESULT (AR) in the grades column on the screening form and upload such results once the Examination bodies release them.
Also Check Out:
- OKOPOLY ND Part-time Admission Form For 2023/2024 Session
- AKSU Post-UTME/DE 2023: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details
- UDUTH Admission into School of Nursing, 2023/2024
- UNILAG Important Notice to Students Regarding Post-UTME Screening, 2023/2024
- UNIPORT Basic Studies Admission Form For 2023/2024 Session
To be eligible for admission, a candidate must have the following:
- Sat for 2023 JAMB UTME and scored a minimum of 200 points for MBBS Medicine & Surgery and BDS Dentistry Programs, while 160 points for other courses.
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at ‘O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant subject combination in the 2023 UTME;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall, in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics), have scored a minimum of 9 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND/HND or Second Class Lower in a Degree.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Eligible candidates are to create accounts and pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) for the screening exercise through the online screening portal on https://fuhsa.admissions.cloud