It can be frustrating for students to find out they didn’t meet up with a school’s requirement after choosing the school as their choice of study.
So, we have compiled all the accredited list of courses of Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) as well as their admission requirements.
Nonetheless, before going into the crux of today’s topic, I would like to share with you the some basic information about FUOYE that you are supposed to know.
List of Available Courses Offered by FUOYE
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- CROP SCIENCE AND HORTICULTURE
- DEMOGRAPHY AND SOCIAL STATISTICS
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY
- ECONOMICS ANDDEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND TOXICOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN KINETICS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PEACE STUDIES AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE
- THEATRE AND MEDIA ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND AGROMETEOROLOGY
FUOYE Admission Requirements
Below is the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) general admission requirements, interested applicants are advised to take note.
- Interested applicants must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicants with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or approved equivalents.
- Interested applicants must score at least 200 pass marks in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE)
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, FUOYE UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
General Admission Requirements
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in Unilag is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry.
FUOYE admission requirements through UTME
To gain admission into the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti in 2022, UTME candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s). This must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects related to their course of study. For instance, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in JAMB UTME examination
- Candidates must take UI post UTME screening examination and must perform very well in the examination (Depending on the course of study)
- Not more than ONE sitting results is accepted for admission into the University of Ibadan (UI)
- Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
- Finally, candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
FUOYE admission requirements through Direct Entry
Candidates who wish to gain admission through direct entry into the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result. This must include English Language and Mathematics. However, two sitting result is not allowed.
- Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
- Candidates are expected to get JAMB Directly entry form from JAMB to apply.
- Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN