Federation University Scholarship Overview
To provide a funding source to international students undertaking their higher studies in Australia;
the Federation University has organized the Australia Global Pathways Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students who want to undertake English language, pathway programs or foundation courses before beginning their undergraduate or postgraduate (master by coursework) degree;
are eligible to win this scholarship. The Federation University International Scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount of up to 20% of the tuition fee at the time of offer.
The applicants will be assessed on their admission applications.
Federation University is a public, dual-sector university ranked 601sst in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
The aim of the university is to improve people’s lives around the world and wants to make a difference in the education and career of its students.
Federation University Scholarship Benefits
The Federation University will offer the selected international students a 20% tuition fee discount on the total payable fees for the programme undertaken
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply for this Federation University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Federation University pathway program can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolling as commencing students in spring semester 2022 or semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2023.
- The applicants must be on a valid study visa.
- The applicants must have accepted a packaged offer for the pathway program and the main Federation University higher education degree program.
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission through the university portal or the VTAC portal. Applicants are automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for a pathway program at Federation University
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of degrees, diplomas or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Academic transcripts issued by an educational institution(s)
- Translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Copies of passport and current Australian visa
- Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview
- Any other relevant documents, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose or your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the programme they choose to apply for at the federation.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 65
- CAE – 185