Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is an FMCG operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
Locations: Victoria Island, Omole – Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Owerri – Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Female Accountant Job Description
- Management and reporting of financial data of the organization.
- To prepare financial reports to track the organizations assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities and other related financial activities.
- To ensure compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures.
Female Accountant Core Responsibilities
- To perform general accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
- To prepare periodic (monthly) balance sheets, income statements and profit and loss statements.
- To maintains the general ledger.
- To code invoices, set up new accounts, reconcile accounts and close the monthly books.
- To reconcile bank accounts at least monthly, verify deposits and address inquiries from banks.To reconcile customer accounts and manage accounts receivable collections.
- To verify payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensure payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- To provide auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- To file required tax forms and other financial obligations.
- To initiate and manage accounting software used by the organization and recommend updates to enhance the accounting software.
Other duties as maybe assigned.
Female Accountant Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Qualification to Degree level, a Higher Degree and professional qualification.
- 4 years cognate experience.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting procedures and regulations.
- Highly proficient with accounting software.
- Very good oral and written communication.
- Deep attention to details and strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.