Female Medical Officer at Alfred and Victoria Associates
Can you work as a Female Medical Officer and you are looking for a job? If yes, this could be your opportunity. Be sure to stick to the end to apply.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Medical Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Female Medical Officer Role Objectives
- To perform Assisted Conception procedures and gynecological duties in a professional way
Read also: Customer Service Officer at a Reputable Company
Female Medical Officer Responsibilities
- Ensure the smooth running of HIFU & Endoscopy clinics including escalations of challenges faced with
- To be involved with the booking of client timely appointment on the medical system
- Bridging the gap between registered clients and those yet to have HIFU treatment done
- Ensure social media awareness of HIFU and Endoscopy by managing the company’s Instagram handle(@Fibroidcarecenter), posting creative contents minimum of 3 times a week
- To be acquitted with Progammes organized across all her locations.
- To be able to perform detailed gynaecological assessment and assist in conception procedures.
- Work with other members of staff to achieve Team objectives, high ethical and professional standards.
- Observe strict confidentiality of all information of clients.
- Pursue program of continuing professional and personal development to maintain high level of competence
- To be understood that the company may require you to serve in any capacity and at any location throughout her location in Nigeria.
- Work with other staff to achieve the Team Objectives, sustain discipline, high ethical and professional standard
- Observe strict confidentiality of information of all clients at all times with a high sense of loyalty to the company, the management and the SHARED VALUE
- Pursue constantly a program of continuing professional and personal development for you to maintain a high level of competence.
- It must be clearly understood that the company may require you to serve in any capacity and at any location throughout her organization in Nigeria
Read also: Head of Recruitment at Innkeeper.work
Female Medical Officer Qualification and Experience Required
- MBBS or BSc Surgery
- Must have completed Internship and NYSC / exemption
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to determine training objectives.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- The confidence to share and present ideas internally and externally.
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to the highest standard.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Social Media and Seminar facilitations
- designing and developing responsive programs and initiatives
- Managing Social media engagements
- Experience with HMO Business Model
- Marketing outreach based on company’s products to Corporate & Retail customers.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2022.
How to Apply to be a Female Medical Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this date specified will be automatically rejected.