Field Sales Channel Lead At Renmoney
Renmoney is in search of a well qualified personnel to fill in the vacant position of a Field Sales Channel Lead in their organization. Interested candidates are free to apply.
Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
Job Title: Field Sales Channel Lead
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To supervise and motivate the Field Sales Team under his/her leadership in order to achieve and surpass the sales objectives of the company while also transforming such individuals into future leaders.
- Provide a strong leadership role for the Field Sales Team Leads to improve the overall channel performance (sales and other metrics) and the overall business objectives.
- Identify and investigate growth opportunities for the company within the geographical location with the aim of increasing the customer base
- Develop and deploy plans to increase Renmoney Field Sales Team performance in coordination with Field Sales Channel Manager. This would include setting schedules for marketing storms and activations while ensuring full participation from both TLs and all team members.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Renmoney products with the ability to explain the scope of all our simple money solutions to the Team to ensure their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Monitor and drive achievements of sales targets by notifying the team of budget and actual performance.
Local Government Facilitator at Palladium Group
Supermarket Supervisor at Sigma Consulting Group
State HRH Consultant at Palladium Group
Fund Mobilization Lead at Proten International
Senior Software Engineer at United Bank For Africa (UBA)
Ophthalmic Registered Nurse at Sigma Consulting Group
- Minimum of 5 years+ cognate experience in the industry and currently in the sales team
- Demonstrated track record: must have grown team of sales agents successfully and delivered a strong business outcome
We are the place for you, if:
- You are excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are strong data-driven: must be able to know by heart what happens in your channel, where the performance comes from, and what happened on a daily/weekly basis
- Self-driven with adequate territorial knowledge, result-oriented and most importantly – An A-player
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team
What is in it for you
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng