Paga Nigeria is currently in seeking for a suitably qualified applicant to take the vacant position of a Field Sales Consultant. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Field Sales Consultant
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Niger state (Suleja), Nigeria
- Department: Sales and Distribution
- Career Level: Grade 5
- Sector: Financial Institution
- Reports to: State Manager, North Region
About The Role in Paga Nigeria
- The Field Sales Consultant (FSC) oversees assigned areas to deliver all commercial targets in their territory.
- The FSC is responsible for assigned team’s sales productivity and directs effort to have overall impact on company results.
- The FSC manages all aspects of running an efficient sales team, including supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct reports to deliver on sales targets.
- Achievement of commercial targets set for the territory
- A Field Sales Consultant has ownership for achieving the overall commercial targets set for all areas within their territory.
- These targets include targets for active agent count, transaction mix, transaction value, transaction volume, among others.
- Coaching/Mentoring Agents, PSPs & Aggregators in the assigned territory
- Train and retrain PSPs & Aggregators under their supervision to ensure that they train agents to expected standard.
- Mentor, coach and provide immediate correction to agents, PSPs, aggregators, and escalate issues to State Managers where applicable.
- Communicate important company updates to the PSPs & Aggregators in their zone and ensuring that the information is understood.
- Assess the activities and performance of PSPs & Aggregators under their supervision and report to the State Managers where applicable.
- Representing Paga in the assigned territory
- Verify agent outlet before account is created.
- Conduct agent knowledge assessment, within 4 weeks, after agent is trained.
- Develop and maintain a positive and professional relationship with all agency principals and outlet assistants across their territory.
- Report issues and communicate insights internally to ensure that relevant resources are deployed to strengthen the Paga business in their territory.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- 2 – 3 years of experience in FMCG sales
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to understand and report issues appropriately
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Must be self-driven and excited about winning
- Detail oriented
- Flexible: willingness to test ideas quickly and take learnings
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.