This is to inform the general public that FairMoney Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of Finance Analyst. Interested persons should kindly go through the post below for full details:
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are seeking competent, self motivated, hardworking and result driven professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Category: Finance, Finance & Accounts
- At FairMoney, we are building the digital bank for emerging markets.
- We have presence currently in France, Nigeria and India. Our largest market currently is Nigeria
- The Finance department at FairMoney is a key component in this mission to provide banking services to all consumers across emerging markets.
- Finance drives the reporting, the strategic analysis and the financial operations to make FairMoney’s mission possible. We are currently looking for a finance analyst:
- A qualified accountant (ACCA, ICAN) or at the professional stage of the qualifying exams
- Good analytical skills, high level of accuracy and attention to details;- Have a good Microsoft Excel Skills
- Have 2 years or more experience within an accounting department;
- Be an effective team player with a positive attitude;
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing the monthly bank reconciliations;
- Processing transactions and posting as appropriate;
- Providing the necessary support for the statutory annual audit, regulatory audit and tax audits by making relevant schedules and source documents available on time;
- Ensuring that the PAYE, Pension, WHT and VAT are appropriately deducted and remitted;
- Maintain the fixed asset register and ensures that controls put in place to safeguard the company’s asset are complied with.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
Application Closing Date
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 mins
- Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 mins.