Finance and Admin Assistant at EHealth4everyone
EHealth4everyone is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a finance and admin assistant. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Assistant
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Abuja
At EHealth4everyone, we are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We have worked with participants across the spectrum of healthcare: from individuals and healthcare providers to government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players.
- We are looking for a Finance Assistant who will assist with financial planning, analysis, and projection for our projects.
- S/he will forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects.
- S/he will enable and improve strategic and financial decision-making across the company, maintain the company’s operating models, and think a lot about strategy (e.g. go-to-market, pricing)
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Assist in preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
Qualification and Skills
- Master’s Degree in Business, Banking & Finance, Economics, Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Accounting or a financial management position.
- ICAN/ ACCA is required.
- Consistent track record of success and career progression.
- Knowledge of IFRS, QuickBooks, or other accounting software is required.
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially in MS Office products (Excel, Word, etc.)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Closing Date: 14th December, 2022.
- This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.
- Select your position of interest and submit your application, Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.