We are pleased to let members of the public know that Finance Assistants are currently needed for immediate employment at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi). Interested persons are free to apply.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Locations: Jigawa, Kano & Kaduna
- Under the direction of the Finance Officer, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services at PLANE state offices.
- H/She will support in preparing of the monthly reporting/budget data entry and maintenance of all financial records.
- Also function as a lead for processing cash advances, retirements, petty cash management for the project.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience in administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred
- Ability to work well with others, develop and maintain compatibility among recipients of assistance
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, cross cultural and collaborative.
- Outstanding communication skills (Oral and Written).
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview