Finance Business Analyst at First Bank Of Nigeria Limited
Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to First Bank Of Nigeria Limited for the vacant position of a Finance Business Analyst. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Finance Business Analyst
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
- Job Identification: 643
Other jobs like this you might like:
About First Bank Of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, the premier Bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. It engages in the business of commercial banking and has a number of subsidiaries that focus on international commercial banking, trusteeship, capital markets, pension fund custodianship, mortgage financing, insurance brokerage, management of SMIEIS fund investments, small-scale banking and bureau de change activities.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To support the Team Leads in facilitating periodic performance review sessions (Monthly/Quarterly Performance Reviews).
- To analyse, report and generate business insights on products, channels, customers, branches and Customer Profitability Reports) in the business areas of oversight.
- To conduct competitive bechmarking, environmental scanning and analysis to generate business insight and actionable recommendations for performance improvement.
- To support the annual budgeting exercise and ensure adequate planning bank-wide.
- To identify and assess MIS issues affecting the business and ensure their correction and conclusinve resolution.
- To facilitate the implementation and maintenance of an effective MIS (Management Information System) reporting application that is accurate and fair in presenitng business performnace.
- To ensure the integrity and completeness of bankwide acount mapping in line with the account mapping policy.
- Maintain procedures, models and other structures to report the bank’s performance across the bank’s electronic business products and channels
- Run periodic procedures to generate, validate, correct, and finalize performance reports and dashboards to independently determine the performance of individuals, teams, groups in the electronic business groups and other business areas as assigned by the Team Leads in Budgeting & Analytics
- Support the MIS Analytics Team Leads in development, implementation, management and maintenance of the MIS and performance dashboard reporting applications
- Generate actionable analytics and insight on the bank’s growth, profitability, sales, competitivesss etc on the electronic products, channels, and lines of business
- Support the Team Leads in Budgeting & Analytics in facilitating robust performance dialogues with Teams, Groups ang Executives on EBusiness
- Propose and drive revenue and cost optimization on electronic business based on insight and analytics
- Provide actionable insights and analytics as may be required to drive and optimize the bank’s electronic business performance
- Drive and track strategic initiatives, process improvement and automation projects as may be assigned by Unit Head, Budgeting & Analytics or GH, BPM
- Any other duty as may be assigned by Unit Head, Budgeting & Analytics or GH, BPM
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Science or Engineering.
- Master’s Degree / Professional certification in Accounting or Finance
- Seven (7) years industry experience and at least three (3) years in a MIS, Finance or accounting role.
- Experience in MIS (Management Information System).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, MS access, SQL, etc.
- Experience in Finance or Accounting.
Application Closing Date: 22nd August, 2022 at 09:59 AM.