Suitably qualified applicants are welcomed to ErpSOFTapp Limited for the vacant position of a Finance Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Yaba, Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
About ErpSOFTapp Limited
We are a business consultancy company that believes in the disruptive power of using Odoo Enterprise Resource Planning. We are passionate about improving your business operations and your productivity. Our main focus is ensuring our clients can maximise their investment on a scalable platform like Odoo ERP.
- We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
You may visit the official website of ErpSOFTapp Limited below for more information about the company: