A well qualified personnel is needed at Workforce Group for immediate employment to fill the vacant position of a Finance Manager in their organization. Interested persons are free to apply.
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances. Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met. Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained. Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- HND / B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- 5+ years related experience, preferably in the retail industry
- Certification from a relevant professional body is an added advantage
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good team leadership and decision-making skills is required
N180,000 – N220,000 monthly net
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2022